Throughout Remine Mobile, you'll see buttons that look like these:
or or or
Any time you tap one of these buttons, you'll track the property or person you're viewing.
On the Discover tab, you'll see this button, which tracks all the visible properties on the map with your current filter and zoom configuration:
There are several ways to track:
- Track properties that meet your criteria
- Select filters, draw a shape on the map, and tap the Track # Results button at the top of the screen.
- Track a single property
- In the upper right corner of any property card, tap the button.
- In the upper right corner of the Property Details page, tap the button.
- At the bottom of the Property Details page for an off market property, tap the Track Property button.
- Track a person
- On the Property Details page, scroll to the bottom. Tap the button for one or more people.
- On the Associated Properties page for a person, tap the button in the upper right corner.
- Track the properties associated with a person
- On the Associated Properties page for a person, tap the button in the upper right corner of a property card.
Please sign in to leave a comment.